As a UI/UX Designer you will use your skills and experience to help create exceptional user-centric web applications by producing innovative, high quality solutions for various business applications and tools.
Working closely with the Clients and our PMO, you will work to understand business requirements and apply your knowledge of design principals to propose UI/UX design solutions. You will of course also work with the development team members to assess feasibility and coordinate for designing and implementing solutions.
- Design easy-to-use, intuitive user experiences and interfaces for a variety of projects and applications with consideration to end-user platforms/browsers
- Work with the PMO & clients to understand business requirements and processes in relation to contextual user behavior for superior design proposals
- Slice & dice images quickly and on a regular basis
- Work closely with development team to gauge the feasibility of proposed designs and ensuring support of business requirements while conforming to proposed Design Standards
- Present designs for review and positively accept constructive feedback to be able maintain fast-paced design-build cycles
- Collaborate with the business /clients to understand needs, prototype ideas and provide mockups with ongoing revisions based on feedback
- Design web images for web pages, banner ads, icons, logos, marketing fliers
- Apply knowledge of HTML/DHTML/CSS and an understanding of how compositions translate to code in order to deliver feasible designs.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Received or is working towards a degree/diploma in Computer Science, design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related discipline. Students coming out of boot camp programs are more than welcome!
- Eagerness to gain experience in designing innovative and forward thinking digital products
- Knowledge of Photoshop/ Illustrator/CSS/HTML/DHTML
- Practical understanding of HTML5/CSS, and/or other web/native code
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and ability to gracefully defend your design decisions to clients
- A thorough understanding of typography, layout, color and user interface
- Desire to learn and continuously get better, bringing a can do attitude to the challenges of working in a fast pace environment